The 1930’s Convent and Chapel has been restored and extended to house the main college administration and new college gathering space, reinstating it as a building of daily importance.
The restored Convent comprises staff administration, visitor and student reception, along with staff social and work spaces. The extension has created a new social heart for the College, supporting the existing Chapel and providing a venue for events. A canteen and café to the rear of the gathering space opens out to the newly landscaped Aussie gardens and can be used by students and parents throughout the day.
The use of red toning with white detail creates a connection to existing materials on the campus.